Your Post has been Created we will touch you soon
All of us want happiness from our relationships, be it any relation. We all want to meet and settle down with the right person. We also want our relationship to cherish forever and ever. But still, many relationships end in dissolution. But what can be the cause or causes that even strong relationships come to an end?
Though it’s not like giving you guys some sort of supreme knowledge, it’s just the experience we all get from our daily lives. So, based on such experiences and encounters, here are 5 biggest possible reasons why relationships fail:
1. Not Considering Relationship a Priority – The relationships don’t just take care of themselves; we have to take care of this. They need commitment, unselfishness, and willingness to grow. And, making it a priority wears it down over time. Yes, you read it right, you need to take out some time to nourish it and cherish it. Those who don’t take out some time to have fun together, they end up creating a bitter relation.
Every good relationship requires effort and time!
2. Trust Issues – Trust is the foundation of all relationships and where there’s not trust, there’s no relation. Having trust issues means putting a big crack in the foundation which is not at all good for any relation. In many cases, infidelity can lead to severe emotional trauma to the betrayed partner. This further leads to insecurity, anger, and a feeling of loneliness. Those who are not willing to be open and transparent, they end up bad.
Every good relationship is based on unbreakable trust!
3. Outbursts and Rage – Arguments are an important part of every relationship as far as they get resolved. But enraged screaming or eager at a partner can do severe damage to the relationships. We all are too busy in our lives with lots of things to think about like jobs, bills, savings, kids, and other responsibilities. So, those who fail to handle the stress and fight with their loved ones, they are ruining the relationships.
Every good relationship requires love and care!
4. Lack of Communication – This is one of the major reasons why relationships fail. Most couples communicate a lot during initial years but with the passage of time, they lose their interest. Sometimes they just open their mouth for negative judgment or criticism. This is nothing but showing the other person’s worth which is not good at all. Those who don’t discuss their issues and try to solve them, their relationship fail.
Every good relationship is open to communication!
5. Space and Distance – Everyone needs space, even when they are living together in a serious relationship. Many a time’s couples fail to know when their partner wants to be alone. Trying to dominate every aspect of other’s life leads to anger and disputes. On the other hand, long distance may also kill the relation in a few cases. Long distance for a longer period of time leads to insecurity, trust issues, and misunderstandings.
Every good relationship requires both time and space!
Knowing the issues of failed relationships can help couples get to know more about the value of good relationships. It is imperative to understand that there are several factors that determine the stability of every relationship.
Try to make relationships sweet, not sour as there’s nothing you’re going to take or leave, it’s just the love…