Our privacy statement will help you understand how we collect, use, and share the information collected from you.
What information do we collect?
1. We ask for your name, e-mail address or website RL, and other information when you register with us. SFC is thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide.
2. We ask for personal information just to make sure you have an amazing experience with us as we personalize your experience.
3. We collect your personal information when you browse and interact with our site. Also, when you use our contact forms to get in touch with us.
4. We may ask for your site preferences or language settings if you have agreed to cookies. We often use this information to understand how our visitors navigate our site so that we can make it a better platform for them.
Why we collect information?
1. To personalize our user’s experience by better responding to their unique needs.
2. To improve our customer service by resolving all issues quickly and professionally.
3. To further improve our website as per the information we collect from our users and feedback provided by them.
4. To keep our users updated about offers and promotions via sending emails on the addresses they have provided.
5. To make the experience as simple and enjoyable as possible for our users.
6. To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our website.
7. To measure the effectiveness of our platform, and improve user retention.
8. To measure any problems with our platform and prevent them by detecting and preventing fraudulent transactions.
9. To better communicate with you and customize your experience.
Do we protect your information?
As far as the protection of your personal information is concerned, we follow a lot of security measures to protect your information. Whether you enter or access your personal information on our site, our aim is to store it for only as long as we have a reason for it. It simply means that we will only keep your information for as long as we have to by law.
However, we cannot accept for any loss of personal information, unauthorized access, or distribution that is beyond our control.
What this policy covers?
How do we deal with the personal information?
When it comes to disclosing any information to outside parties, we do not sell or trade. However, we may have to share some information with our reliable third parties who assist us in operating our website and improving our user’s experience. The trusted third parties keep the information provided to them confidential.
We may share the information is it complied with the law and protect every right. Please note that the information that is not personally identifiable can be provided to other parties for the sake of SEO, marketing and advertising.
SFC may include or offer third party links on our website. However, these sites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible or liable for them.
Our Terms and Conditions
We have the authority to change our privacy policies anytime without any prior notice. However, we will update this section as soon as we make any changes.
As it’s an open platform, we accept high-quality blogs and feedback.
In case of any issue, you are free to contact us and we will try our best to resolve your issue…
Contact us at https: